Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ladies & Gentlemen I Have Seen My Husband

Of course he is not remotely even aware of how in love we are but we really are. He is older, and he has black hair he slicks back, blue collar does something around here but i have no idea what (and by here i mean the hospital). He has tattoos & a scruffy beard. I didn't see a wedding ring (but what does that even mean now-a-days) And i love him.

I don't know what it is but he is so appealing to me. This is the 2nd time i have seen him, the 1st time i was like yum and just so taken off guard. He is not my usual "type" but i liked him. He was with another guy getting breakfast this morning the other dude was cute too. :)

There is not particular reason to share this i just thought i would. OMG...i just realized i have a crush lol. How fun. Lets see if i can get brave enough to speak next time.

In all honestly I'm sure i wont lol but i can pretend.

-MG

No comments:

Post a Comment