Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I Surprise Myself

Sometimes before you are actually in a situation you say i would never put up with that. Or if this happened i would definitely do that. I see it happen a lot especially with infidelity. Friends would say I'm not going to put up with that and then down the road they say well its different cause we are married or have a kid etc.

I'm the same. I said i wouldn't put up with certain things. And i know i still wont but something has arose. Something that i never said never to but at the same time i didn't think i would be able to stick around through. And when i found out my own reaction shocked the shit outta me. lol. I'm glad tho it meant a few things about us. 1st it meant i truly trust him. 2nd it meant our relationship is strong.

Together we will find a way through our little obstacle. I guess I'm growing. Hey who knew that could happen. lol. But I'm happy for it. I'm dealing with things a lot better than i would have thought. And its not that serious but i guess it could be if you let it become. We will be alright. After all we have each other.

I guess its true, Never say "Never". Cause well you never know. :)

UPDATE:
THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS WAS THAT I WAS RIGHT. I STUCK THROUGH IT WE GOT PAST IT AND IT ALL TURNED OUT TO BE A HUGE MISTAKE. THERE WAS NEVER ANY NEED TO WORRY. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment