Wednesday, May 19, 2010

1 Year

Wow it seems like we just met. Like he just pulled up that chair next me. Yet here we are a year later. I'm excited as we have been doing really well and we just made a big step together. Actually we just discussed it about an hour ago.

We have decided to move in together, well he is going to move in with me & my roommate. I'm a little nervous but i love having him there all the time, and i also feel like him moving in with me is a safer step than us going out and signing a lease somewhere. We always talk about "later" getting a house together and all that and hopefully that is in our near future but for now id like to do this for a year or so. Get our feet wet.

I knew a long time ago i wanted him to move in with me but i wasn't sure when, or if he was even ready to live with someone. I knew i wasn't before but this always felt so right. Me & him. So I'm excited, i guess this is how we will be celebrating our 1 year.

Just wanted to share that little tidbit with you all.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment