Thursday, August 06, 2009

Smooth Sailing

It's been a while since i blogged and i kind of feel distant from everyone, i know i got a new friend and all of a sudden I'm MIA! lol But I'm at work and Twitter is down so i will Blog! :) Really, like my last few blogs this is about the guy. Feel free to skip over, but before i was having some hard times incorporating everyone in my life. Somehow tho it has fell into place, i think RG had something to do with that. She said it would go down that way. lol

Friends, are doing well, altho it took everyone a little time to adjust to the new and very important addition to my life they have all come around in their own way, don't get me wrong i still "disgust" them I'm sure but they have gotten over it, for the most part.
  • The Best Friend, is having a hard time, she was hurt by that good-for-nothing man she was seeing, can you believe that he is engaged to his ex-girlfriend, 3 months after they (him & my bff) broke up. She has her days and I'm a lot more understanding now to her animosity towards my Trouble, (misery loves company) no excuse but i have to be understanding. And I'm standing by her side & we are gonna get over this heartbreak together, like we've done everything else.
  • Michael we had a brief parting of the ways due to Trouble but he has gotten over his issues with the situation and learned just how happy i am and he is genuinely happy for me, this is the biggest thing for me cause Mike means a lot to me. Altho he wont meet Trouble yet its okay, hell come around in his own time.
  • Twin, i don't mention him much but he is my other guy bff, he is the one who is always supportive no matter what, even if i became a drug addict stripper he would love me and never judge, lol. But he has really made the most effort among my friends to get to know him and they get along great.
  • Meghan, is my 2nd girl bff and she told me yesterday how happy she is for us. And that she is glad i found someone who can make me so happy. She's my girl thru thick and thin and it means so much that her along w/ everyone else is finally on my side.

Family is my core, the reason i function and the reason i am the person i am today.

  • Dad and i recently had an argument. My dad and i don't fight, at all. So this was something that was hard to deal with. But in true Daddy's Girl fashion, we went to Happy Hour and talked through things. We are seeing eye to eye again, and the scariest part was me telling my Dad that i am in love. But the funny part is that it wasn't hard for me to say it. when he asked if it felt right in my heart i knew it did.
  • Mom, is 1000% supportive and thrilled, just being a typical mom! As long as i am happy she will back me, when dad and i went thru our little tift she was on my side and that meant so much to me.
  • Sisters, well one has her issues and the other has really been the one to hang, like really hang out with us. We all get along so well, Me/Trouble & Elaine/Troy. I really don't know if our relationship (mine & troubles) however new and fast it may be, would have survived had it not been for her. She is the one who pushed me to have fun and screw what the rest think, cause just like she said (and you all said it too) they would come around eventually & if not oh well as long as i was happy.

Overall i can't complain with how things are going. I'm completely happy. Its been a long time. Those phone calls and text messages really brighten my day. Dollar beer night is the only way i make it through the week now. And every weekend is a new adventure that is always filled with love, happiness, laughter, fun and a dash of trouble. i could go on for days, but to spare you the disgusted look i will simply tell you thanks for being there completely & enjoy all the love that you may have in your life. Because (and here is the pessimistic side of me coming out) you never know how long you'll have it but you'll always remember how great it was.

Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, those phone calls, especially those txts will brighten any day, hahaha! Glad to see that things have managed to work themselves out. (I told you so, haha). Anyway, enjoy every minute of this wonderful thing you have going on my friend. Love is a beautiful and wonderful thing. Make it last as long as possible and I wish you nothing but the best with you and the conductor!! And here is a little something from the Rattlers, "Choo-Choo" Ha! :-P

    ReplyDelete