Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A La Rattlergrl

Rattlergrl posted this wonderful blog about herself and suggested we do the same. I thought it was a great idea to get to know you all on a different level and would love to read what you have to say. Its just a fun little something that has some interesting tidbits that i haven't already shared. Enjoy!

1. What is your middle name? Michelle

2. When is your birthday? April 3rd of 86

3. What kind of car do you drive? 06 Vista Blue Mustang Coupe, that's my baby!

4. Pets? Kit-Tea via the Flea Market in Poteet & Zena our family PitBull

5. Who was the first person you spoke to on the phone today? Kim a coworker

6. Who was the last person you spoke to last night? Trouble, late last night into the morning

7. What did you want to be when you were little? Don't laugh, for some reason a bus driver seemed quite glamorous, since then my goals have gotten a little higher.

8. How many towns have you lived in? 2 - San Antonio & Houston

9. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Argentina, yes because of Manu

10. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm decent in the morning but more of a night person, esp now ;)

11. What food do you dislike? Seafood, ugh really cant stand it, any of it.

12. What characteristic in a person do you despise? Rudeness, i hate to see ppl disrespect others or be rude cause they think they are above someone. Like a waiter or a bus driver. lol

13. Do you wish on stars? not anymore, but when i was little all the time

14. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Gold

15. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds that's my birthstone and they are just beautiful

16. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

7. Coffee or tea? Tea

18. What is under your bed? Sometimes Kittea but usually nothing.

19. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 22nd, but i celebrated it as my 2nd 21st so i partied like a 21 year old. :)

20. When was the last time you cried? Wow with my sister on Tuesday, i have moments from time to time but i don't cry often. The stress of the court stuff got to me and i broke. I hate that.

21. What are you afraid of? Getting in too deep with my someone new.

22. Do you prefer Summer or Winter? Winter

23. How many keys on your key ring? 6 - my house, gate, room, sisters house, gate to sisters house & the mustang

24. What are you listening to right now at this moment? The fax machine, i just turned of my music.

On a fun side note I'd like to add that if you have any questions about anything maybe something i haven't answered fully or anything like that feel free to ask. Cause i know sometimes i wonder about things and want to ask too. So as long as we are being honest lets fulfill our curiosity as well. :)

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I love the title! Haha! This is fun! I found out some things I did not know about you. My fave was number 7. That is so cute! I hope that Rose and Carlos do this. I would love to see Carlos' answers. he's so funny! You have a wonderful day and thx for the convo earlier :)

    ReplyDelete