Thursday, June 04, 2009

FYI

Apparently, like i mentioned on Twitter someone is offended by what i wrote on my blog. Probably one of my "friends" like the ones that i see in person. So i went ahead and put my page private so only you guys can read it. Well i hope you can still read it since you are subscribed. Not sure about that now. But either way. People can go to hell. Just wanted to let y'all know whats up.

Update:
Its been like an hour since i wrote this and i decided well if people don't like what they read they shouldn't read it. don't send anonymous messages talking about "if you don't want ppl to know your business then don't blog about it." well duh. but a blog, for me, is to say whats on my mind and to express my thoughts views and opinions and if ppl don't like it they don't have to read it. I'm glad i blog i enjoy it and I'm sorry that someone feels the need to state the obvious.

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Blog away sister friend!! If they don't like it then screw it, then they can click that little thingy up there that says "next blog" Ha! Don't let other people's bad moods bring you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh. Don't listen to them. If you want to blog about it...do it...it's up to you! And if they don't like it...they can just move along.

    ReplyDelete